- that the Bible is divinely inspired and is the revealed will of God.
- in the Triune Godhead – Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- that Jesus was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died for the remission of our sins, rose from the dead victoriously and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father.
- in an eternal place of happiness for the saved and an eternal place of punishment for the lost.
- in personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus.
- in sanctification, personal holiness and purity of heart and life.
- that Jesus bore stripes on His back for our divine healing.
- in water baptism, in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, in the gifts of the Spirit, and the evidence of the fruits of the Spirit.
- in the soon-coming return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- in evangelism and missionary work in accordance with the Jesus’ commission (Matt 28:19)
Click here to view SODKauai