“Inner Healing,” allowing the Holy Spirit to heal past traumas in our lives, is well accepted in Christian circles today, however, “Deliverance”, the casting out of demons, is a misunderstood and neglected activity. The fact is there are 25 references of Jesus casting out demons, teaching about it, or training his disciples to do it. Daimon, the Greek word for demon or devil, is found more than 75 times in the New Testament. The name Satan is mentioned 49 times in the Bible. This doesn’t take into account the many other descriptive words used: evil one, enemy, adversary, deceiver, wicked one, principality, father of lies, prince of the power on the air, etc. Before Jesus was taken up to heaven after His resurrection, His last words began with, “These signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons” … fact is there are significantly more scriptures referencing Deliverance than Inner Healing. Accessing Freedom believes in the biblical approach, which is an emphasis on Deliverance, without neglecting Inner Healing. Accessing Freedom is dedicated to setting the captives free and equipping others to do the same.
- Inner Healing was the hallmark of this ministry from 1991 – 2016.
- Accessing Freedom, a 501(c)(3)nonprofit, began focusing on deliverance in early 2016. Combined with the already-honed skill of Inner Healing, the results have been significant.
- School of Deliverance Workshops began in 2017 to teach, train ,and equip others how to minister Inner Healing & Deliverance.
- Accessing Freedom operates under the covering of Dr. Scott Bitcon, Pastor. About Scott.
- Accessing Freedom is a member of the Apostolic Network of Global Awakening. About ANGA.